Thursday, February 14, 2008

I still like Chick Flicks && a Real Good Cry

Valentines Day.

Yep, here we go again.

I was fine. I am fine. I'm content watching movies all night. Then why, oh why, am I so devastated right now? No, wrong word. Not devastated. Down on myself. Yes. Down on myself.

It was a wonderful day. Waking up and finding a surprise valentines day card on my door from one of my very good friends who commutes to State every day was amazing. Him getting that valentine to my door meant that he had to leave early to put it there. Coming from a guy who hates valentines day, I really appreciated it.

Class. Nothing too bad, nothing too good, either. My Journ prof gave us candy, and that made me happy. It wasn't until I came back to the dorm and my nightly plans were all turned around that I became this melancholy mess. She's down there with the boys. That's fine, honestly! I was, too, until my stomache didn't feel good and I came back here to rest.

then I started thinking....and we all know what thinking does to me.

So, happy Valentines day to all. I hope it's been good to you.

No comments: