Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Rant & Raves

So, this time, I don't really have that interesting of a topic. I'm going to rant & rave, and if you don't like it, stop reading. Right here, right now. That's your warning-- abide to it.

my complaint list for September 26th, 2007:
-Cramps. You can go terrorize some boy from now on, because I don't think they understand how truly heinous they can be. apparently it is the equivilent to being kicked in the balls. Too bad whether boys believe it or not, it is. When I get these god-forsaken pulses that help remind me that I'm not pregnant and about to endure a pretty bad week, I am not able to walk. Not able to walk, and the feeling that I'm about to throw up every twenty-four seconds. Luckily, they usually only last a day...however, it is the worst day of the month I have. Boys, you don't get kicked in your netherregions once a month, let alone for a week straight. Stop saying that cramps are nothing compared to what you experience-- you have no idea and neither do we. I just have one question for you. Would you like to be introduced to child birth instead?

-Professor Jing. What's worse than an asian man speaking very bad broken english with a horrid combover? Having to sit throug his lecture for an hour & 50 minutes. What's even worse than that? Having cramps while doing it. He makes up his own dates for the sculputures, and doesn't even know their correct name. The book says one thing, Anning Jing says another. Just because you have an extensive interest in Buddhist art does NOT mean that I do, nor anyone else in this class. This is not what we signed up for, this is not what we want to learn about. This is not what you should be teaching.

-The Internet in Wonders Hall. What is up with the internet working five feet away from me at Heather's desk (her computer), but not on mine?! My wireless is hooked up, and so is my ethernet cord. I don't get it. My wireless works in my classes. I've turned my computer on & off multiple times in hopes that it will work. Does it recognize the networks? yes. Will it connect to the internet? Absolutely not. Eff you, MSU internet!! You're retarded.

-General Motors. This one, I'm actually going to commend GM. Way to reach an agreement only two days after the strike was called. Thank you for putting my father and 72,999 other people back to work. Now, let's go Legislature. Let's figure that budget out.

That's about it right now, I do believe. Didn't like it? Too bad. Stop reading. These aren't your complaints, they're mine. Deal with it! I'm a girl who's about to embark on the worst month in the world, on a horrible day where all my emotions are like the Millenium Force rollercoaster, and I can start crying at the drop of a hat. I can become defensive within 2.2 second and bite your head off within 1.5. Don't upset me, and be careful, you're on thin ice. Have a great rest of the day :)

No comments: