Friday, January 26, 2007

This one's all about me.


I doubt anyone's going to read this...but it was a suggestion from one of my friends that I should start a blog. It's not going to be a daily thing, just something for people to read and tell me what they think. This first one, I guess, is an intro to me.
Hey. I'm Kristy. I'm eighteen (almost nineteen), and a freshman at Michigan State University. It's been my dream to go there ever since I came out of the womb. No joke.I'm studying Journalism, and I LOVE to write. I do like it there...it's been hard the first semester. I went through a ton of changes. I was in my first serious relationship with a boy whom I fell in love. Notice the word 'was'? Yea, that relationship, and love, is over. We're still friends...but that's been a recent development and I don't know how long it'll last, or if it's lasting as I type. My roomate and I didn't see eye to eye first semester, and trust me, I tried my best to figure things out with her. I'm a really easy person to get along with, and I can see everything from almost every perspective, I like to think. Anyways, I danced for fourteen years before I left for school. I miss it. It was my release, and I had a hard time leaving it.
I have three best friends in the whole wide world. Jennifer, Lyndsi, and Katie. They know everything about me, and will never leave my side. Even during all the crap I went through with my ex, and basically ditching all of them, they were still there when I needed them the most. I love them so much for that, and I will never forget it.
My family also means the world to me. I'm way too family oriented to be with someone who talks bad about them.
I don't really know what else to say. I've already stated that I want to be a journalist. I've narrowed it down to more than that, though. Now I want to be a sports journalist. Hopefully moving down to Austin, or out to Boston and doing an internship. I would absolutely love to write for the Detroit Tigers, or the Red Socks...any baseball team that I'm infautated with. So, this is the story of a College Freshman at one of the most prestigous schools in Michigan. Her hopes, her dreams, her interactions, and her thoughts. This, is my life.

No comments: