Thursday, June 19, 2008

Makin' Love out by the River to Our Favorite Song*

Once again, originally written May 11th*


I don't know what it is, but I just can't get him out of my head.

When I close my eyes, I picture him. Turn on the TV, and I see shows we've watched together. The radio? The Lyrics only speak about him.

They say if you can't get someone out of your head, then maybe they're supposed to be there.

There's just something about him. He's cute, funny, talented, a great listener.
Smart, understanding, hard worker. He knows what he wants and he goes for it.
He's strong, in both mind and body.

His hugs? Comforting. Those kissse? Amazing. His smile? Stunning.

They also say that Summer Romances are the best.
I can't wait for the many bonfires
the carnivals
the concerts
days that we think will never come to an end.

I can just imagine the piggy-back rides, beach trips, even one or three to Cedar Point. Constant smiles and no problems.

That's summer. The parties, the romances, the grins and good times.

and I can see it all happening with him.
I.
can't.
wait.

No comments: