Monday, January 14, 2008

Published

Everyone, on Wednesday, January 16th, should check out Spartanedge.com

I can not tell everyone how amazing it feels to have my first article ever published. Yes, finally, I wrote something that is actually PUBLISHED. Not just any article, though. A Sports article. on The Tigers. it's amazing how I've always dreamed about it, but now, it's finally coming true. Meeting Vance Wilson, Jordan Tata and Rick Porcello was just absolutely amazing, and I can't WAIT to be able to get my real press pass and be able to go backstage all the time!

I've always been in the newspaper, or on t.v., but just being interviewed. Not actually writing for it. And it just feels amazing. It's the first step to actually being a real journalist, actually writing for a real organization, being able to express my views to other people. It's what I've always wanted, and I'm so psyched I get to share it all with you.

So, watch for it! Spartanedge.com
gotta love it!

No comments: